Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The Hour Is Come!
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
Rick Perry’s Fed Up 1
I started Rick Perry’s Fed Up! Our Fight to Save America from Washington. Why am I reading this, when Rick Perry dropped out of the race for President a long time ago, and even repudiated elements of this book? Even … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Economics, Health Care, History, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Rick Perry’s Fed Up 1
John’s Baptism and Christian Baptism
On page 162 of The Cambridge History of Christianity: Origins to Constantine, Wayne Meeks says the following: “Although three of the four canonical gospels recount Jesus’ own baptism by John, it is not connected expressly with Christian baptism until the … Continue reading