Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Book Write-Up: Gods and Kings, by Lynn Austin
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- The "We-Passages"
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 2, 2012
Actress Kathryn Joosten has passed on due to lung cancer at age 72. I know her as Mrs. Landingham on The West Wing, as one of the manifestations of God on Joan of Arcadia, and as Mrs. McCluskey on Desperate … Continue reading
On his blog, The Dubious Disciple, Lee Harmon has a book review of Paul Copan’s book, Is God a Moral Monster? Lee was not particularly convinced by Copan’s attempt to smooth over some of the troubling passages of the Bible, … Continue reading
In my latest reading of It Takes a Family: Conservatism and the Common Good, Rick Santorum continued to talk about how the entertainment media’s focus on illicit sex and violence could harm kids. He commended companies (such as Wal-Mart) that … Continue reading