Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- The Death Penalty
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 31, 2012
Rick Santorum’s It Takes a Family 10
In my latest reading of Rick Santorum’s It Takes a Family: Conservatism and the Common Good, Santorum offered some thoughtful insights on movies and stories. A lot of his discussion on this topic was lamenting the illicit sex without consequences … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Desperate Housewives, Political Philosophy, Politics, Television Comments Off on Rick Santorum’s It Takes a Family 10
I started Robert Grant’s 1952 book, Miracle and Natural Law in Graeco-Roman and Early Christian Thought. In this post, I’ll talk about John 21:11, which states (in the KJV): “Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full … Continue reading