Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 27, 2012
Missing an Opportunity?
The sermon this morning was pretty ironic. My Mom was driving me to church, and she and I were discussing the Armstrongs (see here and here for background information). My Mom said that she does not think that sort of … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Family, Religion Tagged Church, leadership, peace and joy, Politics, religious affiliation, theology Comments Off on Missing an Opportunity?
Rick Santorum’s It Takes a Family 6
For my write-up today on Rick Santorum’s It Takes a Family: Conservatism and the Common Good, I’ll highlight areas in which Rick Santorum worked with Democrats, in terms of what Santorum discussed in my latest reading of his book. 1. … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Rick Santorum’s It Takes a Family 6