Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Rewire Your Heart, by David Bowden
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Nicholson's Summary of Rendtorff's Supplementary Hypothesis
- Book Write-Up: Gods and Kings, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 25, 2012
Here are some items from my latest reading of Rick Santorum’s It Takes a Family: Conservatism and the Common Good. 1. Santorum does not support passing out condoms to teens in school, for he thinks that sends out a message … Continue reading
I started Howard Clark Kee’s Miracle in the Early Christian World. In this post, I’ll highlight something from page 2: “Disbelief in miracle and dismissal of it as chicanery or fraud are not modern conceits. Skepticism about miracle goes back … Continue reading