Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- N.T. Wright lectures on the seven mutations caused by resurrection of Jesus
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: May 11, 2012
In Newt Gingrich’s Real Change, I read “Chapter Twelve: Real Change for Social Security” (which Newt wrote with Peter Ferrara of the Institute for Policy Innovation); “Chapter Thirteen: American History Requires Real Change in the Judiciary”; and “Appendix 4: D-Day … Continue reading
In my latest reading of A Code of Jewish Ethics, Volume 2: Love Your Neighbor As Yourself, Joseph Telushkin talks about Judaism’s stance on suicide. Telushkin refers to Babylonian Talmud Gittin 57b, in which four hundred young Jews are being … Continue reading