Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 2, 2012
Newt Gingrich’s Saving Lives & Saving Money 10
I’m in the section of the book Saving Lives & Saving Money: Transforming Health and Healthcare in which Newt Gingrich praises companies and hospitals for taking steps to transform the United States’ health care system. One company that Newt praises … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Health Care, Political Philosophy, Politics 2 Comments
Praise from Experience, Nothing More
For my write-up today on Joseph Telushkin’s A Code of Jewish Ethics, Volume 1: You Shall Be Holy, I’ll talk about something that Telushkin says on pages 399-400. In Babylonian Talmud Yoma 60b, some rabbis wrestle with a question. In … Continue reading