Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Hour Is Come!
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 28, 2012
Newt Gingrich’s Saving Lives & Saving Money 6
For my write-up today on Saving Lives & Saving Money: Transforming Health and Healthcare, I’ll highlight what Newt Gingrich says on pages 110-111: “In a world where we have the ability to do our own trading on the stock market, … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Health, Health Care, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Newt Gingrich’s Saving Lives & Saving Money 6
The Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships 28
For my write-up today on The Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships, I’ll highlight something on page 363. It’s talking about Jennifer McIlwee Myers, who wrote a section of the book: “Jennifer has been married to Gary Myers for eleven years. … Continue reading
Posted in Asperger's, Autism, Politics, Star Trek: Voyager Comments Off on The Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships 28
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 74. Psalm 74:8 says (in the KJV): “They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time 4 Comments