Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Charles Taylor’s A Secular Age as a Background to Study of C.S. Lewis — A Pilgrim in Narnia
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 25, 2012
Newt Gingrich’s Saving Lives & Saving Money 3
I have three items for my write-up today on Newt Gingrich’s Saving Lives & Saving Money: Transforming Health and Healthcare. 1. On page 55, Newt states: “In the airline industry, we insist on safety first and profits second. In providing … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Health Care, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Newt Gingrich’s Saving Lives & Saving Money 3
Completing Novak’s The Image of the Non-Jew in Judaism
I finished David Novak’s The Image of the Non-Jew in Judaism. I have three items. 1. On page 248, Novak refers to the existence of thirty Noachide commandments. But weren’t there only seven? According to Novak, Menahem Azariah di Fano … Continue reading