Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Reactions to Sybil (2008)
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- About Me
- Book Write-Up: Jesus and the Zealots, by S.G.F. Brandon
- Baby Moses, Baby Sargon
- “The Vision in Job 4 and Its Role in the Book” by Ken Brown
- Book Write-Up: God, Please Rewire My MADFATS
- Review: The Soul of Atlas
- Yeast for the Dough
- Book Write-Up: The God I Never Knew, by Robert Morris
- Book Write-Up: The Argument-Free Marriage, by Fawn Weaver
- Book Review: Isaiah Saw His Glory
- September 2015 Biblical Studies Carnival
- Book Write-Up: Reclaiming Prophecy, by Darin Slack
Daily Archives: April 18, 2012
Under Rachel Held Evans’ post, Better conversations between churched and un-churched Christians, Lynn makes an excellent comment: “There was a time when I wouldn’t have believed it wasn’t possible for people on either side of this divide to avoid hurting … Continue reading
For my write-up today of A Contract with the Earth, by Newt Gingrich and Terry Maple, I’ll highlight a passage from page 167: “Sustained environmental protection and new, safe, and clean environmental technologies will require commitments that cross hardened political … Continue reading
I started Brad Young’s Paul the Jewish Theologian. I have two items: 1. On page 3, Young quotes Abraham Joshua Heschel, who talks about Christian supersessionism: “The Christian message, which in its origins intended to be an affirmation and culmination … Continue reading