Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Queen vs. Roots: The Next Generation
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Book Write-Up: From the Pen of Pastor Paul
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Psalm 120
- Book Write-Up: The Evangelical Experience, by Anthony Coleman
- Faith vs works?
- A Tale of Taphonomy: Clam Shrimp Fossils and the Age of the Earth
- Lipovsky-a captivating but flawed scenario
- Book Write-Up: Amish Sweethearts, by Leslie Gould
- 5 Reasons God Allows Atheism
- Lipovsky-a 12th century exodus
- Is it Really Impossible? – Hebrews 6
- Book Write-Up: God of Promise, by Michael Horton
Daily Archives: April 15, 2012
The Atlantic had an interesting article recently entitled Ideological Voters Are Easy to Manipulate. Its argument is that ideologues can be manipulated to passionately support a candidate—-even one for whom they have misgivings—-through rhetoric or controversies. For example, many conservatives … Continue reading
At church this morning, the Pastor Emeritus conducted the service, since our Pastor is on vacation. In the children’s part of the service, the Pastor Emeritus was criticizing those who mock Tim Tebow for praying in public, when there are … Continue reading