Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Death Penalty
- Patterns of Evidence (the Exodus), Part 3: Ipuwer
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Psalm 7
- Larry's Reflections
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Two Conservative Opponents of Dropping the A-Bomb
- Book Write-Up: Knowing Yourself Knowing God
- Can Bernie Sanders Supporters Replicate the Success of the Christian Coalition?
- Church Write-Up: God’s Love Is Constant
- Book Review: John C. Collins, Apocalypse, Prophecy, and Pseudepigraphy
- Enoch and the Essene Hypothesis
- Benjamin Brown on Halakhic Labor Law: Statist or Democratic?
- Book Write-Up: Freedom, by Jeremy Griffith
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Book Write-Up: If God Is Good, by Randy Alcorn
- A Religious Drifter Experiencing God?
Daily Archives: April 15, 2012
The Atlantic had an interesting article recently entitled Ideological Voters Are Easy to Manipulate. Its argument is that ideologues can be manipulated to passionately support a candidate—-even one for whom they have misgivings—-through rhetoric or controversies. For example, many conservatives … Continue reading
At church this morning, the Pastor Emeritus conducted the service, since our Pastor is on vacation. In the children’s part of the service, the Pastor Emeritus was criticizing those who mock Tim Tebow for praying in public, when there are … Continue reading