Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- About Me
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Mark 10:46-52: A Blind Man Who Sees God
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Spiritual Children; Tithe in Judaism; Divine Retribution or Time and Chance?
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Yeast for the Dough
- Book Write-Up: The God I Never Knew, by Robert Morris
- Book Write-Up: The Argument-Free Marriage, by Fawn Weaver
- Book Review: Isaiah Saw His Glory
- September 2015 Biblical Studies Carnival
- Book Write-Up: Reclaiming Prophecy, by Darin Slack
- Is God Bound By the Chains of His Own Justice? (Crisp on Retribution)
- Which candidate for Speaker of the House is the most conservative?
- Brotherly Love (1 Thessalonians 4:9-10)
Daily Archives: April 15, 2012
The Atlantic had an interesting article recently entitled Ideological Voters Are Easy to Manipulate. Its argument is that ideologues can be manipulated to passionately support a candidate—-even one for whom they have misgivings—-through rhetoric or controversies. For example, many conservatives … Continue reading
At church this morning, the Pastor Emeritus conducted the service, since our Pastor is on vacation. In the children’s part of the service, the Pastor Emeritus was criticizing those who mock Tim Tebow for praying in public, when there are … Continue reading