Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- About Me
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Psalm 45
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Hidden Secrets, and John Schneider's Testimony
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- The Unborn, Alcohol and Scripture, and the Afterlife
- Review: Why Christian Faith Still Makes Sense
- Michael Kok and Critical Questions for the Early High Christology Club
- Book Review: Charles E. Shepherd, Theological Interpretation and Isaiah 53
- Book Write-Up: God Against the Gods, by Jonathan Kirsch
- The Day the Sun Stood Still: Interpreting the Miracle of Joshua 10
- Quote on reading and a great blogging resource
- Story Write-Up: For This Child I Prayed, by William Gage
- Book Write-Up: The Sons of Isaac, by Roberta Kells Dorr
- Why Did God Make Me This Way?
Daily Archives: April 15, 2012
The Atlantic had an interesting article recently entitled Ideological Voters Are Easy to Manipulate. Its argument is that ideologues can be manipulated to passionately support a candidate—-even one for whom they have misgivings—-through rhetoric or controversies. For example, many conservatives … Continue reading
At church this morning, the Pastor Emeritus conducted the service, since our Pastor is on vacation. In the children’s part of the service, the Pastor Emeritus was criticizing those who mock Tim Tebow for praying in public, when there are … Continue reading