Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Book Write-Up: Contagious Disciple Making
- "A Harder Task Than Making Bricks Without Straw"
- Book Review: Understanding the "Imago Dei"
- Rich Brother Rich Sister
- Book Write-Up: Richard John Neuhaus, by Randy Boyagoda
- Ramblings on Salvation and Scriptural Interpretation
- Interesting Similarities
- World Religions: The Sage and the Savior
- Free Resources for Bible Geeks
- Book Write-Up: Joy in the Night, by Don West
- Scattered Ramblings on the Second Coming of Christ
- Derek Leman on the Fig Tree and the Faith That Moves Mountains
- Book Review – Spurgeon’s Sorrows: Realistic Hope for Those Who Suffer from Depression (Zack Eswine)
- II Chronicles 22
- Book Write-Up: God’s Battle Plan for the Mind (Puritan Meditation)
Daily Archives: April 15, 2012
The Atlantic had an interesting article recently entitled Ideological Voters Are Easy to Manipulate. Its argument is that ideologues can be manipulated to passionately support a candidate—-even one for whom they have misgivings—-through rhetoric or controversies. For example, many conservatives … Continue reading
At church this morning, the Pastor Emeritus conducted the service, since our Pastor is on vacation. In the children’s part of the service, the Pastor Emeritus was criticizing those who mock Tim Tebow for praying in public, when there are … Continue reading