Top Posts & Pages
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- It's Prohibitively Expensive, But...
- Al Gore's Earth in the Balance 11
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Hoover and FDR: Liberal or Conservative?
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 14, 2012
I started following the Talpiot tomb(s) controversy a few days ago. I know, I’m late! Sometimes, the biblioblogging controversies interest me. Sometimes, they don’t. And, sometimes, something is thrown in my face enough times that I just have to see … Continue reading
On page 130 of A Contract with the Earth, Newt Gingrich and Terry Maple say the following: “The current debate about park management mirrors the Muir-Pinchot debate that arose during Teddy Roosevelt’s presidency and continued for many years while Gifford … Continue reading