Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Faith Healer
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Can Evangelicals Learn from World Religions?, by Gerald R. McDermott
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 12, 2012
For my write-up today on A Contract with the Earth, by Newt Gingrich and Terry Maple, I’ll highlight a passage from pages 112-113: “In 2005, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation paid out more than $1.4 billion to worthy recipients, … Continue reading
I’m reading the Flood story in Genesis. I was trying to justify the Flood, since I reasoned that God is perfect and thus his acts should inspire me, as they inspire so many evangelical Christians who read the Bible. But … Continue reading