Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- It's Prohibitively Expensive, But...
- Al Gore's Earth in the Balance 11
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 8, 2012
Mike Wallace has passed on. In this post, I’ll list what I consider to be ten significant Mike Wallace moments. 1. 60 Minutes would be on in my household every Sunday night. And Mike Wallace would be the first anchor … Continue reading
For my write-up today on The Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships, by Temple Grandin and Sean Barron, I will use as my starting-point something that Temple says on page 98: “…children and adults with ASD can often be very good … Continue reading
At church this morning, a lady who works at a domestic violence shelter spoke to us. She was telling us about her uncomfortable experiences of trying to raise money for the shelter, when potential donors ask her what the outcome … Continue reading