Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- I Chronicles 22
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: April 8, 2012
Mike Wallace has passed on. In this post, I’ll list what I consider to be ten significant Mike Wallace moments. 1. 60 Minutes would be on in my household every Sunday night. And Mike Wallace would be the first anchor … Continue reading
For my write-up today on The Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships, by Temple Grandin and Sean Barron, I will use as my starting-point something that Temple says on page 98: “…children and adults with ASD can often be very good … Continue reading
At church this morning, a lady who works at a domestic violence shelter spoke to us. She was telling us about her uncomfortable experiences of trying to raise money for the shelter, when potential donors ask her what the outcome … Continue reading