Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- The Christmas Wish
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- Church Write-Up: Surprised Not Shocked; Imputed or Practical?; Avoiding Hell by Productivity?
- Book Review: The Scandal Of Redemption
- Carr-trauma, atonement, and the Jesus Jews
- Book Write-Up: The Miracle Worker and the Misfits
- Fictional Characters Who Appear Even in Historical Literature
- Carr- the crystalization of the Bible
- Why are rural areas right wing and urban areas left wing?
- Book Write-Up: Dynamics of Muslim Worlds
- Carr-Ezra, puritanism, and resilience
- The History and Context of the Second Amendment
Daily Archives: April 7, 2012
I have two items for my write-up today on A Contract with the Earth, by Newt Gingrich and Terry Maple. 1. On pages 54-55, Newt and Maple talk about the decline in the polar bear population. In the process, they … Continue reading