Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Queen vs. Roots: The Next Generation
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- About Me
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Jerry Voorhis: The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon 5
- Jerry Voorhis: The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon 2
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is it Really Impossible? – Hebrews 6
- Book Write-Up: God of Promise, by Michael Horton
- The Origins of Yahweh and the Revived Kenite Hypothesis
- Do Atheists Really Believe in God?
- Book Write-Up: From the Pen of Pastor Paul
- Book Write-Up: On the Historicity of Jesus, by Richard Carrier
- Lipovsky-old legends woven together
- Jesus Visits His Hometown, and They’re Not On the Same Page
- Book Write-Up: A Commentary on 1&2 Chronicles, by Eugene H. Merrill
Daily Archives: April 7, 2012
I have two items for my write-up today on A Contract with the Earth, by Newt Gingrich and Terry Maple. 1. On pages 54-55, Newt and Maple talk about the decline in the polar bear population. In the process, they … Continue reading