Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Did the Ancients Interpret Their Cosmologies Literally?
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: April 5, 2012
In my last reading of The Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships, by Temple Grandin and Sean Barron, I finished Act One of Temple’s presentation and began Act One of Sean’s presentation. Temple states that many of her peers with Asperger’s … Continue reading
On pages 39-40 of A Contract with the Earth, Newt Gingrich and Terry Maple refer to the problems posed by climate change: “Incredibly, as water temperatures have risen over the years, the biological foundation of the Pacific food chain has … Continue reading
Last night, my church finished its study of Margaret Feinberg’s Scouting the Divine: My Search for God in Wine, Wool, and Wild Honey. I’ve committed to doing a write-up on my church’s Bible study, but, to be honest, I’m not … Continue reading