Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Psalm 19:7-11 - The Perfection of God’s Word
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Is the vastness of the universe evidence against God's existence?
- Gabriel Vahanian's The Death of God
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: New Testament Introduction, by Donald Guthrie
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 4, 2012
Rachel Held Evans has a post entitled The Mainline and Me, in which she discusses her issues with mainline Protestantism. My favorite commenter under that post goes by the name of “Water_to_wine”, and I’d like to highlight some of her … Continue reading
For my write-up today on A Contract with the Earth, by Newt Gingrich and Terry Maple, I’ll highlight something on page 24. Newt and Maple are discussing an essay by ecologist Garrett Hardin, entitled “The Tragedy of the Commons”: “In … Continue reading