Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 28, 2012
Atlas Shrugged, Part I
I watched Atlas Shrugged, Part I last night. Although the movie got bad reviews, and there is talk that Atlas Shrugged, Part II will get a new cast, I decided to watch the movie for three reasons. First, I absolutely … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Movies, Political Philosophy Tagged Current Events, drama, entertainment, james taggart, media, Politics 3 Comments
The Sadducees and Angels; the Pharisees’ Lemons
For my write-up today on volume 3 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, I have two items. 1. Acts 23:8 says that the Sadducees did not believe in angels or spirits. Meier finds this odd because … Continue reading
Michael Levin, “The Earnings Gap and Family Choices”
An anti-feminist intellectual whom Susan Faludi profiles in her 1991 book Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women is Michael Levin. In this post, I will talk about a presentation that Michael Levin gave, which is in a 1984 book … Continue reading
Posted in Economics, Politics, Women's History Month Comments Off on Michael Levin, “The Earnings Gap and Family Choices”