Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 26, 2012
Effecting Restoration, Zealot and Iscariot, Christology Debate, Multiple Attestation
I have four items for my write-up today on volume 3 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus. 1. On page 153, Meier talks about how Jesus believed that his selection of twelve disciples was actually bringing … Continue reading
Stand Your Ground Laws
I can see some point to the controversial Stand Your Ground laws, even though I agree with critics that something is seriously wrong when those sorts of laws can be used to excuse George Zimmerman’s shooting of Trayvon Martin. I’m … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Desperate Housewives, Television Tagged Current Events, desperate housewives, george zimmerman, story arc Comments Off on Stand Your Ground Laws
Abby Johnson’s Conversion
I was rummaging through some old papers recently, and I found something that I picked up at the Latin mass that I attended in Cincinnati. It was the Cincinnati Right to Life News Brief, and it was talking about Abby … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Women's History Month Comments Off on Abby Johnson’s Conversion