Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Posts on Hebrew Bible Comp Readings
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Hidden Secrets, and John Schneider's Testimony
- Pagan Miracles and Pseudo-Philo
- Review: Scotland: A New History
- Book Write-Up: C.S. Lewis, by Alister McGrath
- Genesis 2 and Pentecost
- II Chronicles 34 (Rambling)
- Between Me and God
- Book Write-Up: How Jesus Became God, by Bart Ehrman
- Pseudo-Philo, Hell, and Soul Sleep
- About That Post I Wrote on Baptism…
- A Letter To The Tenuous Christian Who Has Left Church and Is Hanging On By A Thread
Daily Archives: March 25, 2012
This post is about the tragic shooting of Trayvon Martin. 1. George Will and Donna Brazile had insightful comments on ABC This Week. Click here for the transcript. George Will said: “That the law in question, the so-called Stand Your … Continue reading
For my write-up today on church, I’ll quote the Prayer of Confession from the liturgy: “O God of laughter and tears, we come in this Lenten season weighed down by the past. Sometimes we feel trapped by past actions, past … Continue reading
For this post, I will share some comments that I read on Susan Faludi’s 1991 book Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women. I will focus primarily on a February 1992 article by Charlotte Low Allen in Commentary, but I … Continue reading