Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- Jesse Helms (October 18, 1921-July 4, 2008)
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Finishing Van Seters' Life of Moses
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
- Church Write-Up: Not Ashamed, Shalom Is Positive (and Thus Negative), the Sower’s Seed
- Media Distortions on “Vehicle Attacks” at Protests
Daily Archives: March 21, 2012
Yesterday, I commented on Rachel Held Evans’ fifteen reasons for leaving the church, in light of my own experiences. Today, I’ll do the same thing for her fifteen reasons for returning to church. 1. Jesus There are things that I … Continue reading
I finished volume 2 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus. I’m having a hard time finding things in the book right now, so this post will be rather informal, as opposed to citing what Meier says … Continue reading