Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Abraham Lincoln and John Locke
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: Saving the Bible from Ourselves
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- The Divinity of the Holy Spirit in Fourth Century Debate
- Book Write-Up: The Attributes of God, volume 2, by A.W. Tozer
- Anderson-3 periods
- Book Write-Up: A Love Made New, by Kathleen Fuller
- Book Write-Up: Mission Possible, by D.L. McCarragher
- Scattered Ramblings on Christians Leaving the Faith
- Book Write-Up: Walking on Water, by Madeleine L’Engle
- Book Write-Up: When the Son of Man Didn’t Come
- Book Write-Up: Hebrews, by Dr. Kathy Stewart
- Book Write-Up: A Man Attested by God, by J.R. Daniel Kirk
- Book Write-Up: Waves of Mercy, by Lynn Austin
Daily Archives: March 19, 2012
In my write-up today on volume 2 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, I will write some about the relationship between the Parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man in Luke 16:20-31, and Jesus’ resurrection of … Continue reading