Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- The Accused
- Psalm 78
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- John Meier on the Authenticity of Josephus and Tacitus in Their References to Jesus
- Boswell and His Critics
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Book Write-Up: Christ in the Sabbath, by Rich Robinson
- End times and ever-fearful Christianity
- Doubt. . . And Belief
- Nullified Laws and the Rabbis: The Death Penalty and the Prophet
- Logos Free Book – Thomas Schreiner ‘s 40 Questions About Christians and Biblical Law
- Book Write-Up: Rescuing the Gospel from the Cowboys, by Richard Twiss
- Appropriate things
- 14 Ways To Handle A Christian Introvert
- How Do I Accept Myself As An Introvert?
- Eyes Wide Open: Thinking about Worldview in Movies, Part 2
Daily Archives: March 19, 2012
In my write-up today on volume 2 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, I will write some about the relationship between the Parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man in Luke 16:20-31, and Jesus’ resurrection of … Continue reading