Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Newt Gingrich's Lessons Learned the Hard Way 2
- Carson on Zane Hodges
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Newt Gingrich's Lessons Learned the Hard Way 5
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- A UMC Church, and God Qualifying the Called
- Brace Yourself…
- Who are the 24 Elders in Revelation 4?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- History and general revelation
- Book Write-Up: Forgiving My Daughter’s Killer
- Review: 16 Strivings for God
- Adams-how new is the new creation?
- Book Write-Up: The Atonement, by Beverly Lewis
- “Cannons”, Grace, and Grief
Daily Archives: March 19, 2012
In my write-up today on volume 2 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, I will write some about the relationship between the Parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man in Luke 16:20-31, and Jesus’ resurrection of … Continue reading