Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- President Nixon's Psychiatric Profile 1
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- The Accused
- Book Write-Up: How Jesus Became God, by Bart Ehrman
- Pseudo-Philo, Hell, and Soul Sleep
- About That Post I Wrote on Baptism…
- A Letter To The Tenuous Christian Who Has Left Church and Is Hanging On By A Thread
- Girard-murder and Satan
- Book Write-Up: The Scripture Way of Salvation
- Upcoming Book Reviews
- Ramblings on Finding a Church, and the Authority of Scripture
- II Chronicles 33
- Book Write-Up: God and the Folly of Faith, by Victor Stenger
Daily Archives: March 19, 2012
In my write-up today on volume 2 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, I will write some about the relationship between the Parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man in Luke 16:20-31, and Jesus’ resurrection of … Continue reading