Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- About Me
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Reactions to Sybil (2008)
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Psalm 45
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- My Impressions So Far of Gilbert West's Apologetic for Jesus' Resurrection
- The Unborn, Alcohol and Scripture, and the Afterlife
- Review: Why Christian Faith Still Makes Sense
- Michael Kok and Critical Questions for the Early High Christology Club
- Book Review: Charles E. Shepherd, Theological Interpretation and Isaiah 53
- Book Write-Up: God Against the Gods, by Jonathan Kirsch
- The Day the Sun Stood Still: Interpreting the Miracle of Joshua 10
- Quote on reading and a great blogging resource
- Story Write-Up: For This Child I Prayed, by William Gage
- Book Write-Up: The Sons of Isaac, by Roberta Kells Dorr
- Why Did God Make Me This Way?
Daily Archives: March 19, 2012
In my write-up today on volume 2 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, I will write some about the relationship between the Parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man in Luke 16:20-31, and Jesus’ resurrection of … Continue reading