Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Stephen King's Method in IT
- Jesus' Halakah: Strict and Lenient
- Book Write-Up: Freedom, by Jeremy Griffith
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Book Write-Up: If God Is Good, by Randy Alcorn
- A Religious Drifter Experiencing God?
- Personal and Ideological Inroads to full LGBT Inclusion in the United Methodist Church now that General Conference 2016 is here
- Were the Pastoral Epistles Responding to the “Acts of Paul and Thecla”?
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Challenges for the Study of Pseudepigrapha
- When the Bad Side Can Do Miracles, Too: Apocalypse of Elijah 3 and Gospel of Nicodemus 5
- Items from the Gospel of Nicodemus
Daily Archives: March 19, 2012
In my write-up today on volume 2 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, I will write some about the relationship between the Parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man in Luke 16:20-31, and Jesus’ resurrection of … Continue reading