Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- Jesse Helms (October 18, 1921-July 4, 2008)
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Finishing Van Seters' Life of Moses
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
- Church Write-Up: Not Ashamed, Shalom Is Positive (and Thus Negative), the Sower’s Seed
- Media Distortions on “Vehicle Attacks” at Protests
Daily Archives: March 17, 2012
Does blogging make you a better writer, or does it make you a worse writer? As I look back at my old posts, I wonder. On the one hand, blogging is an opportunity for me to practice writing—-to express in … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Susan Faludi’s 1991 book Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women, Faludi responds to anti-feminist intellectual Sylvia Ann Hewlett’s arguments against the Equal Rights Amendment. Hewlett is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations … Continue reading