Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 17, 2012
Does Blogging Make You a Better Writer?
Does blogging make you a better writer, or does it make you a worse writer? As I look back at my old posts, I wonder. On the one hand, blogging is an opportunity for me to practice writing—-to express in … Continue reading
Posted in Life Tagged continual practice, expression, struggle, writing, writing papers 2 Comments
Susan Faludi, Backlash 16
In my latest reading of Susan Faludi’s 1991 book Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women, Faludi responds to anti-feminist intellectual Sylvia Ann Hewlett’s arguments against the Equal Rights Amendment. Hewlett is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations … Continue reading
Posted in Women's History Month Comments Off on Susan Faludi, Backlash 16
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 68. Psalm 68 is about God doing battle against God’s enemies. This occurs within the realm of both human events and also nature. According to Psalm 68, God … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 68