Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- God the Janitor of Heaven
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- Nixon Reconsidered 1
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: March 16, 2012
Reuters recently had a story entitled Government to shut down Texas women’s health program. The opening paragraph states: “The Obama Administration on Thursday said it would begin shutting down a program that provides health care for more than 100,000 low-income … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Susan Faludi’s 1991 book Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women, Faludi critiqued four intellectual opponents of feminism: George Gilder, Allan Bloom, and Michael and Margarita Levin. I found Faludi’s discussion of George Gilder to … Continue reading
I have two items for my write-up today on volume 2 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus. 1. Meier does not believe that the Sabbath controversy in Mark 3:1-6 happened, but he is open to the … Continue reading