Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- Jesse Helms (October 18, 1921-July 4, 2008)
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Finishing Van Seters' Life of Moses
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
- Church Write-Up: Not Ashamed, Shalom Is Positive (and Thus Negative), the Sower’s Seed
- Media Distortions on “Vehicle Attacks” at Protests
Daily Archives: March 8, 2012
Meier says on page 239 of volume 2 of A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus that the Gospel of Matthew has “Kingdom of Heaven” rather than “Kingdom of God” because Matthew is employing “a pious Jewish periphrasis to avoid … Continue reading
My church had its Bible study last night. We’re going through Margaret Feinberg’s Scouting the Divine: My Search for God in Wine, Wool, and Wild Honey. I have two items: 1. I enjoyed the DVD that we watched, in which … Continue reading