Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- David Marshall on Bart Ehrman's Comparison of Jesus in the Gospels with Apollonius
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- When Did Abraham Convert?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 4, 2012
This will be a rambling post. In a sense, I can identify with the companies that have pulled their sponsorship from Rush Limbaugh’s radio program. These companies support such values as civility and respect for people, and they do not … Continue reading
At church this morning, the liturgy described God as one who “dispels the gloom of evil with deeds that are good.” In my opinion, God sometimes does this himself, though many of us (including myself) wish he’d do so more … Continue reading
In my reading of Susan Faludi’s 1991 book, Backlash, Faludi responds to studies that say that a woman’s standard of living dramatically declines after a divorce, and that professional women who postpone childbearing place themselves at great risk of becoming … Continue reading