Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- God the Janitor of Heaven
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: March 1, 2012
Many people know that Davy Jones was on The Brady Bunch. He was on one episode of the series, and he was also in The Brady Bunch Movie. But did you know that he also was in two episodes of … Continue reading
March is Women’s History Month! And, for Women’s History Month of 2012, I’ll be reading and blogging through Susan Faludi’s 1991 book, Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women. I read bits of pieces of this book even when I … Continue reading
I have four items for my write-up today on volume 1 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus. 1. Meier discusses the question of whether or not there was a rumor among Jews that Jesus was born … Continue reading