Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Clarifying Von Rad and Noth
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Music in The Stand
- Can We Over-Emphasize God's Love?
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: February 27, 2012
I was watching some Firing Line videos on YouTube yesterday. Today, I’m watching William F. Buckley’s 1988 interview with Ron Paul, who was the Libertarian candidate for President at the time. A professor also cross-examines Paul. The topics include Paul’s … Continue reading
I finished Dean Kotlowski’s Nixon’s Civil Rights. In his epilogue, Kotlowski offers his assessment of President Richard Nixon’s civil rights policies. In some areas, Nixon followed others, either activist federal courts or the Democratic-controlled Congress. This was evident on such … Continue reading