Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Did the Ancients Interpret Their Cosmologies Literally?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: February 18, 2012
I’m watching the 20/20 special on Whitney Houston, which I taped last night. Over the past week, I’ve enjoyed listening to her music, and also hearing the accounts about her faith, her kindness to people, her down-to-earth quality, and the … Continue reading
In my reading of Dean Kotlowski’s Nixon’s Civil Rights right now, I am in Chapter 6, “A Cold War: Nixon and Civil Rights Leaders”. The chapter is about how President Richard Nixon had a tense relationship with civil rights leaders. … Continue reading
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 64. This Psalm is about enemies of the Psalmist who are secretly laying traps for him and are attempting to harm him with their words. This could refer … Continue reading