Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Divinity of the Holy Spirit in Fourth Century Debate
- Nixon Reconsidered 3
- The Death Penalty
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter's Mugged
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Julie Nixon Eisenhower's Pat Nixon: The Untold Story 8
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
Daily Archives: February 15, 2012
1. Mason Slater on his blog is featuring a YouTube clip in which Peter Enns is interviewing N.T. Wright on the question of whether the Bible should be interpreted literally. What stood out to me in Wright’s response was his … Continue reading
I finished Richard Bauckham’s Jesus and the Eyewitnesses: The Gospels as Eyewitness Testimony. In my latest reading, Bauckham defends his view that the Gospel of John was written by John the Elder, not John the son of Zebedee, and he … Continue reading
In my reading of Nixon’s Civil Rights, Dean Kotlowski continues to talk about President Richard Nixon’s support for minority-owned businesses. Much of what I read concerned procurement, which is the government hiring minority firms to do certain tasks or purchasing … Continue reading