Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Amos 6:10
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: February 14, 2012
I was catching up on my reading of Nick Norelli’s “Bible in a Year” series. On Numbers 7, Nick says the following: “Wouldn’t it have been so much easier to just say, ‘Each of the 12 tribes gave…’ rather than … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Richard Bauckham’s Jesus and the Eyewitnesses: The Gospels as Eyewitness Testimony, Bauckham talks about the reliability of memory and the issue of whether or not the Gospel of John reflects eyewitness testimony. An argument that … Continue reading
On page 134 of Dean Kotlowski’s Nixon’s Civil Rights, we read that “The president knew that high crime rates made ghetto businesses risky ventures” (Kotlowski’s words), and President Richard Nixon referred to “how the first black supermarket complex in Delaware … Continue reading