Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Honest Prayer
- Transubstantiation: Was Thomas Aquinas a Semi-Calvinist?
- Is Luke’s Silence Evidence of Ignorance? — Vridar
- Some New Arguments for the Principle of Sufficient Reason?
- About Me
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: February 12, 2012
I was saddened when I heard about Whitney Houston’s death last night. I used to listen to her music on the school-bus and at home. On the school-bus, the bus driver played the local pop station on some days, and … Continue reading
On page 112 of Nixon’s Civil Rights, Dean Kotlowski says the following about Nixon aide Charles Colson: “But Colson, a bigot and a crass opportunist, was unqualified to offer advice on delicate race-related issues. After describing a series of projects … Continue reading