Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 11, 2012
Cal Thomas, Repent!
Conservative columnist Cal Thomas said at the recent C-PAC conference that Rachel Maddow’s parents should have used contraception, the implication being that the world would be better off if Rachel Maddow had not been born (see here). Many are criticizing … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Political Philosophy, Politics Tagged bob beckel, columnist cal thomas, conservative columnist, ed dobson, jerry falwell, rachel maddow Comments Off on Cal Thomas, Repent!
Nixon’s Civil Rights 11
In my reading today of Nixon’s Civil Rights, Dean Kotlowski discusses Richard Nixon’s approach towards racial discrimination in the area of employment. When Nixon was Vice-President under Dwight Eisenhower, he favored a conciliatory approach towards businesses that had federal contracts, … Continue reading
Posted in Black History Month, Politics, Race Comments Off on Nixon’s Civil Rights 11
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will comment on select verses in Psalm 63. I will use the King James Version, which is in the public domain. A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 63