Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Did the Ancients Interpret Their Cosmologies Literally?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: February 11, 2012
Conservative columnist Cal Thomas said at the recent C-PAC conference that Rachel Maddow’s parents should have used contraception, the implication being that the world would be better off if Rachel Maddow had not been born (see here). Many are criticizing … Continue reading
In my reading today of Nixon’s Civil Rights, Dean Kotlowski discusses Richard Nixon’s approach towards racial discrimination in the area of employment. When Nixon was Vice-President under Dwight Eisenhower, he favored a conciliatory approach towards businesses that had federal contracts, … Continue reading