Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: February 3, 2012
I think it’s safe to say that most of us who have blogs would like to have a lot of readers. So how do we get that? Different blogs offer different tips. One site says that we should tell our … Continue reading
I have three items for my reading today of Dean Kotlowski’s Nixon’s Civil Rights: Politics, Principle, and Policy: 1. On pages 24-25, Kotlowski goes into some of the roots of Richard Nixon’s concern about civil rights. Nixon believed in educational … Continue reading
I have four items for my write-up today on D.A. Carson’s Exegetical Fallacies: Second Edition: 1. Carson states on page 66 that “Languages ‘break down’ with time: the syntax becomes less structured, the number of exceptions increases, the morphology is … Continue reading