Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- The Death Penalty
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Greco-Roman Woman
- Church Write-Up: Suffering and New Life
- Did Essenes identify with the Herods?
- The “Cushite” wife of Moses
- The wife and other problems about Cain
- An Exodus of children?
- The Timna mines and the Exodus
- Some issues concerning the exodus as an event in time
- Wilderness wandering and settlement of the land at the same time?
- Cain, Abel and anti-farmer prejudice
Daily Archives: February 3, 2012
I think it’s safe to say that most of us who have blogs would like to have a lot of readers. So how do we get that? Different blogs offer different tips. One site says that we should tell our … Continue reading
I have three items for my reading today of Dean Kotlowski’s Nixon’s Civil Rights: Politics, Principle, and Policy: 1. On pages 24-25, Kotlowski goes into some of the roots of Richard Nixon’s concern about civil rights. Nixon believed in educational … Continue reading
I have four items for my write-up today on D.A. Carson’s Exegetical Fallacies: Second Edition: 1. Carson states on page 66 that “Languages ‘break down’ with time: the syntax becomes less structured, the number of exceptions increases, the morphology is … Continue reading