Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Psalm 119: Qoph
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- II Maccabees and the Afterlife
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
Daily Archives: January 30, 2012
I have some good links to share: 1. This article by John Richardson on Newt Gingrich in Esquire is probably the best that I have read so far. It goes into his human side and also his record as Speaker … Continue reading
I’m continuing my way through Alan Segal’s Paul the Convert. A few things stood out to me. First, I have long wondered: If many Jews believed that Gentiles could become righteous and enter the World to Come without becoming Israelites … Continue reading