Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 10, 2012
John Dickinson; Tim Tebow and John 3:16
I have a couple of items for today: 1. I was watching the John Adams miniseries last night with my Mom and her husband. John Dickinson (played by Zeljko Ivanek, whom I know from Heroes) was a member of the … Continue reading
Posted in History, Religion, Television Tagged american colonies, continental congress, john adams miniseries, speech community, tim tebow, zeljko ivanek Comments Off on John Dickinson; Tim Tebow and John 3:16
I started Justification and Variegated Nomism, Volume 1: The Complexities of Second Temple Judaism. In this post, I will quote what Daniel Falk says about the definition of the righteous in the Psalms of Solomon (first century B.C.E.), on pages … Continue reading
Posted in Religion Comments Off on Unintentional Sin?