Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI's Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Gerstenberger on Post-Exilic Psalms
- When the American Debate About Abortion Was Sane and Why that Changed
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: January 8, 2012
I learned of some excellent links today: 1. Rachel Held Evans links to an article by Paul Wallace, Intelligent Design Is Dead: A Christian Perspective. The reason that Wallace’s article is good is that it contrasts Johannes Kepler with advocates … Continue reading
This will be a rambling post about two issues that came up in the GOP Presidential debate last night. 1. Mitt Romney was befuddled about the contraception issue (see here). It’s odd that Mitt Romney—-a graduate of Harvard Law School—–was … Continue reading
Tomorrow, George Stephanopoulos will be returning to ABC This Week, taking the place of Christiane Amanpour. I have enjoyed Christiane’s tenure on the program, particularly the debates that she moderated on Islam and big government. But I will be glad … Continue reading