Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 7, 2012
Nice People and False Doctrine
Is it okay to attend a church where you like the people, even if that church is teaching false doctrine, with which you disagree? I’m not talking about the Presbyterian Church (USA) that I attend, but rather a post that … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Religion Tagged false doctrine, holy of holies, investigative judgment, presbyterian church usa Comments Off on Nice People and False Doctrine
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 58 and its interpreters. I’ll post the Psalm in the King James Version (which is in the public domain) and comment on select verses. To the chief Musician, … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 58
Redemption, Paper Tigers, a Real Man
I have a couple of links to share today: 1. John Shore had an excellent post yesterday entitled From a Christian Woman Who Chose Abortion. My impression is that the point of the post is not that abortion is an … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Candidates, Politics, Religion Comments Off on Redemption, Paper Tigers, a Real Man