Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 21, 2011
David Marshall: “A Non-History of God”
For my write-up today on David Marshall’s Jesus and the Religions of Man, I will blog about Chapter 9: “A Non-History of God”. The topic of this chapter is essentially the same as the topic of Chapter 5 of Marshall’s … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Madeleine L'Engle, Religion 1 Comment
Remnant or All Israel?
For my write-up today on Justification and Variegated Nomism, Volume 2: The Paradoxes of Paul, I’ll quote and interact with what Douglas Moo says on pages 199-200: “A[n] issue has sparked significant discussion among a wide variety of interpreters: the … Continue reading