Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- An Aspie Catholic
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- In Memoriam: Steve Hays
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- About Me
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Daily Archives: December 18, 2011
I’d like to share a couple of quotes about Christopher Hitchens and hell: 1. Bruce Gerenscer on his blog discusses the smug comments of Al Mohler and others implying that Christopher Hitchens now knows the truth about Christianity and is … Continue reading
At church this morning, someone told me a story about how he first started coming to our church. He said that when he moved to the area, the pastor at that time introduced himself and offered to help the guy … Continue reading
For my write-up today on David Marshall’s Jesus and the Religions of Man, I’ll blog about Chapter 7, “How Has Jesus Changed the World?” I have two items: 1. On page 137, Marshall quotes Valieriu Gafencu, who narrates: “My father … Continue reading