Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- An Aspie Catholic
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- In Memoriam: Steve Hays
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- About Me
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Daily Archives: December 17, 2011
For my write-up today on Chapter 6 of David Marshall’s Jesus and the Religions of Man (which is entitled “Is Jesus a Fundamentalist?”), I’ll use something that Marshall says on page 134: “…the Bible picks what the modern world correctly … Continue reading
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 55 and its interpreters. In Psalm 55, the Psalmist wishes that he could flee to the wilderness as a dove, for the city where he apparently dwells is … Continue reading