Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Death Penalty
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Greco-Roman Woman
- Church Write-Up: Suffering and New Life
- Did Essenes identify with the Herods?
- The “Cushite” wife of Moses
- The wife and other problems about Cain
- An Exodus of children?
- The Timna mines and the Exodus
- Some issues concerning the exodus as an event in time
- Wilderness wandering and settlement of the land at the same time?
- Cain, Abel and anti-farmer prejudice
Daily Archives: December 16, 2011
For my write-up today on David Marshall’s Jesus and the Religions of Man, I’ll blog some about Chapter 5, “The Aquarian Revolution”. This chapter is about how many Westerners have become attracted to Eastern religions, and how the Eastern religions … Continue reading
Growing up in the Armstrongite tradition, I heard about Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of the image in Daniel 2 over and over again. It was also emphasized in an independent Seventh-Day church that I attended. I continually learned and relearned that the … Continue reading