Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Isaiah and the Inviolability of Zion
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- The Christmas Wish
- Book Write-Up: UnClobber, by Colby Martin
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: December 14, 2011
In David Marshall’s Jesus and the Religions of Man, I read Chapter 3: “Where Did Marx Go Wrong?” Overall, I liked this chapter, for, while it overlapped with the typical right-wing rhetoric about Communism that I have heard and read … Continue reading