I think it’s cool that Newt Gingrich and Jon Huntsman will be having a Lincoln-Douglas debate on Monday in New Hampshire. Gingrich is in the upper echelons as far as polls go, yet he is taking the time to engage in a dialogue of ideas with Jon Huntsman, who’s not in the upper echelons. I like how Newt is eager to debate anyone, anytime, and anywhere.
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- II Maccabees and the Afterlife
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe