Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: December 11, 2011
Ordinarily at my church, someone from a charity comes to speak to us once a month. We haven’t had this for quite a few months, but we did today. A woman was telling us about hospice, in which a chaplain … Continue reading
Claude Mariottini has a post on Obama’s War on Religion, which discusses a recent column by Steve Chapman of the Chicago Tribune. Chapman does not take seriously much of Rick Perry’s accusation that President Barack Obama is waging a war … Continue reading
I think it’s cool that Newt Gingrich and Jon Huntsman will be having a Lincoln-Douglas debate on Monday in New Hampshire. Gingrich is in the upper echelons as far as polls go, yet he is taking the time to engage … Continue reading