Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- About Me
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Honest Prayer
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: December 7, 2011
For my write-up today on Heikki Raisenen’s Paul and the Law, I will talk some about Raisenen’s discussion of Romans 5:12-14, which (in the KJV) states the following: “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death … Continue reading
I’ve been reading the devotional Our Daily Bread over the past four months, which I get at my church. Some of the personal devotions in there, I like. Some I don’t like. And some make no impression on me at … Continue reading