Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- An Aspie Catholic
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- In Memoriam: Steve Hays
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- About Me
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Daily Archives: December 5, 2011
I’m going to share an article: Daniel Foster’s “Tebow’s Religion, and Ours”, which is on National Review Online. It concerns Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, who is quite open about his Christian faith. I didn’t care for the overall tone … Continue reading
I finished Hans Hubner’s Law in Paul’s Thought. I also started Heikki Raisenen’s Paul and the Law. In this post, I will use as my starting-point something that Raisenen says about Hubner on page 8: “In Galatians Paul, according to … Continue reading
For my write-up today on David Marshall’s The Truth Behind the New Atheism, I’ll blog about Chapter 6, “Is the Good Book Bad?” I agree with Marshall that the Bible is not as bad as new atheists like to present, … Continue reading
My friend Felix reviewed progressive Christian blogger Michael Camp’s 31 reasons for leaving evangelicalism and becoming a progressive but not a liberal. Felix copy-and-pasted Camp’s post on his own blog and offered his own reactions in red. I’ll do the … Continue reading