Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Book Write-Up: UnClobber, by Colby Martin
- Hidden Secrets, and John Schneider's Testimony
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- The Decline of the Goddess, Worship Only One God
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Book Write-Up: Sunlight, by Julius Buchanan
- Ramblings on Music and Worship
- Book Write-Up: The Book of Mormon
- Book Write-Up: War Against War, by Michael Kazin
- Book Write-Up: He Will Be the Preacher, by Erwin W. Lutzer
- Pentecostal/Name-It-Claim-It Remnants?
- Book Write-Up: Vos’ Reformed Dogmatics, volume 1, Theology Proper
- Book Write-Up: What Does the Bible Say About Suffering?
- Another Phyllis Schlafly Recollection
- Lots of Time Before the Wiping Away of Tears
Daily Archives: December 5, 2011
I’m going to share an article: Daniel Foster’s “Tebow’s Religion, and Ours”, which is on National Review Online. It concerns Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, who is quite open about his Christian faith. I didn’t care for the overall tone … Continue reading
I finished Hans Hubner’s Law in Paul’s Thought. I also started Heikki Raisenen’s Paul and the Law. In this post, I will use as my starting-point something that Raisenen says about Hubner on page 8: “In Galatians Paul, according to … Continue reading
For my write-up today on David Marshall’s The Truth Behind the New Atheism, I’ll blog about Chapter 6, “Is the Good Book Bad?” I agree with Marshall that the Bible is not as bad as new atheists like to present, … Continue reading
My friend Felix reviewed progressive Christian blogger Michael Camp’s 31 reasons for leaving evangelicalism and becoming a progressive but not a liberal. Felix copy-and-pasted Camp’s post on his own blog and offered his own reactions in red. I’ll do the … Continue reading