Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Norman Thomas on the New Deal
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Book Write-Up: God's Battle Plan for the Mind (Puritan Meditation)
- Scattered Ramblings on Sarcasm (With a Detour About Hell)
- Book Write-Up: Contagious Disciple Making
- II Chronicles 22
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Book Review: Understanding the "Imago Dei"
- Ramblings on Love, Being Loved, and Reciprocity
- The Opposite of Love Is…Indifference?
- Ramblings on Salvation and Scriptural Interpretation
- Interesting Similarities
- World Religions: The Sage and the Savior
- Free Resources for Bible Geeks
- Book Write-Up: Joy in the Night, by Don West
- Scattered Ramblings on the Second Coming of Christ
- Derek Leman on the Fig Tree and the Faith That Moves Mountains
- Book Review – Spurgeon’s Sorrows: Realistic Hope for Those Who Suffer from Depression (Zack Eswine)
Daily Archives: December 5, 2011
I’m going to share an article: Daniel Foster’s “Tebow’s Religion, and Ours”, which is on National Review Online. It concerns Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, who is quite open about his Christian faith. I didn’t care for the overall tone … Continue reading
I finished Hans Hubner’s Law in Paul’s Thought. I also started Heikki Raisenen’s Paul and the Law. In this post, I will use as my starting-point something that Raisenen says about Hubner on page 8: “In Galatians Paul, according to … Continue reading
For my write-up today on David Marshall’s The Truth Behind the New Atheism, I’ll blog about Chapter 6, “Is the Good Book Bad?” I agree with Marshall that the Bible is not as bad as new atheists like to present, … Continue reading
My friend Felix reviewed progressive Christian blogger Michael Camp’s 31 reasons for leaving evangelicalism and becoming a progressive but not a liberal. Felix copy-and-pasted Camp’s post on his own blog and offered his own reactions in red. I’ll do the … Continue reading