Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Michael Kok, "The Gospel on the Margins: The Reception of Mark in the Second Century"
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Book Write-Up: Unapologetic Theology, by William Placher
- Bernie Sanders Is (Sort of) Right about Europe Being a Role Model for the United States
- Carson on Zane Hodges
- I don't believe in 'good people,' but I believe in goodness
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Dialogues in the Testament of Job
- Review: The Evangelical Universalist
- Michael Kok, “The Gospel on the Margins: The Reception of Mark in the Second Century”
- Who were the first human beings?
- Book Write-Up: The Hindus, by Wendy Doniger
- I don’t believe in ‘good people,’ but I believe in goodness
- NCPA: Occupational Licensing and Health Spending
- Vridar’s Notes on Gullotta-Fitzgerald Discussion about Jesus’ Historicity
- II Baruch, “Soon” Eschatology, and Grace and Works
- GTA, Mary Magdalene, and the Last Temptation of Christ
Daily Archives: December 5, 2011
I’m going to share an article: Daniel Foster’s “Tebow’s Religion, and Ours”, which is on National Review Online. It concerns Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, who is quite open about his Christian faith. I didn’t care for the overall tone … Continue reading
I finished Hans Hubner’s Law in Paul’s Thought. I also started Heikki Raisenen’s Paul and the Law. In this post, I will use as my starting-point something that Raisenen says about Hubner on page 8: “In Galatians Paul, according to … Continue reading
For my write-up today on David Marshall’s The Truth Behind the New Atheism, I’ll blog about Chapter 6, “Is the Good Book Bad?” I agree with Marshall that the Bible is not as bad as new atheists like to present, … Continue reading
My friend Felix reviewed progressive Christian blogger Michael Camp’s 31 reasons for leaving evangelicalism and becoming a progressive but not a liberal. Felix copy-and-pasted Camp’s post on his own blog and offered his own reactions in red. I’ll do the … Continue reading