Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 3, 2011
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 53 and its interpreters. In this post, I’ll do what I did a few weeks ago with Psalm 51: I will copy and paste the Psalm in the … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time 1 Comment
Highlights from the Cain Campaign
Herman Cain has dropped out of the race for U.S. President, so I want to take this opportunity to highlight what I liked when Herman Cain was running: 1. I liked Herman Cain’s campaign theme song, Krista Branch’s “I Am … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Politics Comments Off on Highlights from the Cain Campaign
David Marshall: “Some Riddles of Evolution”
Today, I’ll blog about Chapter 4 of David Marshall’s The Truth Behind the New Atheism. This chapter is entitled “Some Riddles of Evolution”. Whereas, in Chapter 3, Marshall expresses some openness to evolution, in Chapter 4 he appears to question … Continue reading
Posted in Atheism, Evolution 8 Comments