Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Book Write-Up: It's Very Simple, by Alan Stang
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Joan of Arcadia: Desolation and Consolation
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: November 7, 2011
Here’s a good article about Herman Cain and how Cain’s campaign has weathered its storms thus far: T.A. Frank’s “On the Ropes with Herman Cain”. Whether or not he will weather the latest accusations remain to be seen, since they … Continue reading
For my write-up today on Stephen King’s Lisey’s Story, I’ll start with a passage on page 366: “Driving to Auburn, [Lisey] mused for a little while on how Deputy Joe Alston had looked at her as they stood talking at … Continue reading
I finished Terence Donaldson’s Paul and the Gentiles, but I’ll still have one more post on this book tomorrow. For today, I have four items: 1. On page 293, Donaldson states the following: “As a religious person, I am prepared … Continue reading