Top Posts & Pages
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: November 6, 2011
I have two items for my write-up today on Stephen King’s Lisey’s Story: 1. A significant part of the book is when Scott’s father kills Scott’s brother, Paul, because Paul is going mad, and even undergoing dramatic physical transformations. Before … Continue reading
I enjoyed the sermon at church this morning. It was about eschatological expectations and how there are non-Christians who believe that the Christian belief that Jesus will come back and set things right promotes apathy about solving problems in the … Continue reading