Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Scripture and Cosmology, by Kyle Greenwood
- N.T. Wright lectures on the seven mutations caused by resurrection of Jesus
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Death Penalty
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: November 6, 2011
I have two items for my write-up today on Stephen King’s Lisey’s Story: 1. A significant part of the book is when Scott’s father kills Scott’s brother, Paul, because Paul is going mad, and even undergoing dramatic physical transformations. Before … Continue reading
I enjoyed the sermon at church this morning. It was about eschatological expectations and how there are non-Christians who believe that the Christian belief that Jesus will come back and set things right promotes apathy about solving problems in the … Continue reading